Our goal at Team 24/7 Lacrosse is to raise the level of play in the Carolinas. Along with offering a record number of developmental programs for our players this offseason, we are excited to announce the Team 24/7 Wall Ball Challenge beginning this October!
The Team 24/7 Wall Ball Challenge is a way to reward players for working hard to develop their skills outside of an organized program. Each month players will compete to see who can record the highest number of wall ball reps in their SNYPR app. The player with the highest number of reps at the end of each month will win a new lacrosse head this offseason.
To enter the Team 24/7 Wall Ball Challenge:
1) Download the SNYPR app on your smartphone or device.
2) Create a username - Please use this template GradYear_LastName (Ex. 2019_Team247)
3) Visit the Team 24/7 Lacrosse Instagram Page (@Team247Lax) on the first of each month to find that month’s team code.
4) During the in-app signup process, each player will be asked to enter a Team Code. Enter the unique 5-digit Team Code for that month that was posted on our Instagram page.
A. Once you have already downloaded and signed up for the SNYPR app, you can enter the code for that month in the Settings menu (gear icon). Each month you will need to update your team code to enter that month’s competition.
5) The player with the most reps completed during that month will win the head listed below for that month.
A. Participants must participate in a Team 24/7 Lacrosse Fall or Winter program to be eligible to win.