Our goal at Team 24/7 Lacrosse is to raise the level of play in the Carolinas. Along with offering a record number of developmental programs for our players this offseason, we are excited to announce the Team 24/7 Wall Ball Challenge beginning this October!
The Team 24/7 Wall Ball Challenge is a way to reward players for working hard to develop their skills outside of an organized program. Each month players will compete to see who can record the highest number of wall ball reps in their SNYPR app. The player with the highest number of reps at the end of each month will win a new lacrosse head this offseason.
To enter the Team 24/7 Wall Ball Challenge:
1) Download the SNYPR app on your smartphone or device.
2) Create a username - Please use this template GradYear_LastName (Ex. 2019_Team247)
3) Join the Charlotte Lacrosse Wall Ball Team by entering the TEAM CODE 53997. Make sure you're playing under the Charlotte Lacrosse Wall Ball Team!
5) Once you reach your main page you will select the "CHALLENGES" button to see that month's challenge.
A. Make sure you select the current challenge so you're signed up (Ex. "December Challenge")
B. Be sure to select PLAY on the Challenges Page before performing your reps that day!
4) Remain on that team code (53997) in order to participate in each month's challenge which will be uploaded the first of each month.
5) The player with the most reps completed during that month will win the head listed below for that month.
A. Participants must participate in a Team 24/7 Lacrosse Fall or Winter program to be eligible to win.
Here are the prizes this offseason:
October: Warrior Evo Warp - Banks Cutter, 2026
November: Nike Lakota - Magnus Monson, 2025 and Thomas Wirth, 2026